Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Watercolor Poppies

Good morning everyone, Nazeema here!! 
Do you set New Year resolutions?
I did!! I created a few for my personal life and also my hobby! I have a very unorganized room right now and TONS of bins with supplies, that I need to start purging.  So that is one of my goals!  To purge half of the things I have in bins before the end of the year.  That doesn't sound too hard I know, but I am being very realistic; especially in finding the time to do so!  

Sorry to be rambling today.   :) 
Remember to check out January's release HERE!!
So today, I created a simple card using Poppy Garden
I've had this stamp for awhile now and I feel guilty for not ever using it!! 
I stamped the image onto Tim Holtz Watercolor paper using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
As you can see, the black bled out a little when on contact with water.  This started to bother me a little, but water coloring is NOT suppose to be perfect.  I'm having to learn to let go of the control embedded from using Copic markers.   I then pulled out my Peerless swatches and colored using a water brush. I used "hi" from the Simple Greeting stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
See you back tomorrow! 

Hugs.

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

So pretty, love the watercoloring on the poppies.