Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just Hangin' with my Peeps

Hello sweet peeps, this is guest designer, Michelle, here today. I was so excited to learn that the challenge this week is to make an ATC because I attend a monthly ATC trade at my LSS. The store owner calls all of us her peeps, so I immediately knew I had to use the Bunny Peeps Set for this particular challenge. Isn't this just the most adorable stamps set?


I used the tiny bunny head stamp with the matching sentiment because they were the perfect size for a 2.5" x 3.5" card. 



I stamped the bunny head on yellow patterned paper, cut around them, hole punched, strung some twine through the top and popped them up on my background. 


For my background, I wanted clouds but didn't have cloud patterned paper small enough for an ATC. It would have been one giant cloud filling up the whole card. First I stamped and embossed my sentiment in white on white cardstock. Then I drew and cut out some small clouds which I placed on my card using some removable adhesive. Next I dabbed on some blue ink over the entire card. Lastly, I removed the clouds which left the white space underneath and the white sentiment. 


I made a batch of these for my September ATC trade. My fellow peeps will be so surprised and hopefully thrilled to receive these. Link up your ATCs to this week's challenge. 

Thanks so much for hoppin' by,




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle, this is supercute, hun, love it xxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Okay, this ATC is just WAY to cute!! LOVE it!!

Cathy Spicer said...

This is SO fliping cute!!! I love the play on words and the image is SO cute!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a Sweet design, love the clouds behind the Peeps. Looking forward to seeing your other creations as a guest designer this month.

Unknown said...

I like your creativity, really nice work you did. Keep share such a nice designs


printing press

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling ATC! Love the visuals for the clouds too!