Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Dresden Rose Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! It's Leslie, guest designing for SweetStamps during the month of August, and I'm back with my inspiration project for the SweetStamps Birthday Challenge! Birthdays are so much fun to celebrate with awesome handmade cards, so come play with us! This is the last SweetStamps challenge in August which means this is my last guest design post. I want to thank Stacey, Kendra and team once again for this amazing opportunity! I've thoroughly enjoyed myself!

This is my first parchment crafting project and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed creating this card! I used the beautiful-beyond-words SweetStamps Dresden Rose Circle stamp, embossed with fine detail white embossing powder, colored on the back side, cut with 4-split perforating tool and mounted on three gorgeous die cuts. The inside sentiment is SweetStamps Happy Birthday stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves ink. For full details, please see my full blog post at Love To Scrap!



Thanks so much for stopping by today - I hope you're inspired to create a pretty project for the SweetStamps Birthday challenge! Have an awesome day!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Leslie, and congratulations on your GDT, enjoy xxx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome parchment crafting on the Dresden Rose Circle, love how you layered it on the die cuts.